Depression Self-Assessment

 

Depression Self-Assessment

Take this depression self-assessment to understand your current emotional state. Evaluate your feelings and experiences using a scale from 0 to 4. The higher your score, the more likely you may be experiencing symptoms of depression. Seek professional help if your score indicates severe symptoms.


I don't feel interested or joyful most of the time. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

Lately, I have been feeling tired and lacking in energy. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I feel sad most of the time. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I have lost interest in activities that used to be enjoyable for me. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I have a negative view of myself. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

Lately, I have been feeling depressed and gloomy. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I feel more tired and lack vitality compared to usual. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I have no hope for the future. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I have had thoughts of suicide recently. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

I feel more disappointed and disheartened than usual. (0: Not at all - 4: Very much so)

Scoring Method:

Add up the scores of each answer. The total score will range from 0 to 40.


Result Interpretation:


0-4 points: Not indicative of depression.

5-9 points: Mild symptoms of depression may be present.

10-14 points: Mild to moderate symptoms of depression may be present.

15-19 points: Moderate symptoms of depression may be present.

20-40 points: Severe symptoms of depression may be present, and seeking professional help is recommended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Bing - Register for the Waitlist

Midjourney V5 Release

30 Delicious Foods Born from Accidental Mistakes